1.8mm Thick 3003 Aluminum Circle Sheet Red Teflone Coating 250mm
Inside Coating thick: 0.016-0.022mm
Outside Coating thick: 0.018-0.022mm
Roasting Temperature Outside is 245-260 C;
Roasting Temperature inside is: 450-480 C.
Coating 4 Layer per Side
1) Alloy number: 1050 1060 1100 1200 3003.
2) Temper available O H12 H14 H16 H18.
3) Application: cookware utensil and basin.
4) Thickness: 0.3-6.0mm. (+/-0.02mm)
5) Diameter: 50-1600mm. (+/-0.5mm)
6) Production treatment: cold rolled or hot rolled.
7) Surface appearance: flat clean surface no whole, scratch, oil
dirty and oxidation.
8) Cutting edge: neat cutting edge no burrs
Aluminum disc Surface Finish: Bright & smooth surface, without
flow lines, slightly oiled to avoid White
rusting. Smooth, Brightly, No Zone of Fracture, No Scratched, No
Quality of Material: Totally free from defects like White Rust, Oil
Patches, Roll Marks,
Edge Damage, Camber, Dents, Holes, Break Lines, Scratches and free
from coil set.
We enjoy a good reputation among our customers for our aluminum
circle with high quality and
competitive price; win high appreciation from our clients with the
excellent workman-ship and
professional ability. The quality matches with ISO 9001 quality
It is equipped with 5 hot tandem rolling line, 4 cold mill
production lines, 4 annealing surface
machines and complete finishing equipment.
Our motto and mission is to offer best service for our customer
with Heart and Soul.
Aluminum circle Surface Quality
Be free from Oil Stain, Dent, Inclusion, Scratches, Stain, Oxide
Discoloration, Breaks, Corrosion, Roll Marks, Dirt Streaks and
other defect which will interfere with use.
Aluminum circle Mechanical Property:
Chemical Composite and Mechanical Property could meet the
requirements of GB/T, ASTM, ENAW, and JIS Standard
Aluminum circle Certificate:
ISO9001:2008, SGS and ROHS (if client request, paid by client),
MTC(plant provided), Certificate of Origin(FORM A, FORM E, CO),
Bureau Veritas and SGS (if client request, paid by client), CIQS
Producing Procedure from Aluminum Ingot to Aluminum Circles:
|cookware bottom plates||Fry pans||Tea kettles|
|Pressure cookers||Pizza pans||Rice cookers|
|Restaurant cookware||Coffee urns||Electric skillets|
|Bake-ware||Bread Makers||Stock pots|
1. Wide range of selection on circle’s size including customized
shape and size.
2. Excellent surface quality for lighting reflectors.
3. Excellent deep drawing and spanning quality.
4. We provide heavy guage circles with thickness up to 6mm thick
which is deal for cookware.
5. Anodized quality and deep drawing quality which is suitable for
cookware as well.
6. Well- protected packing.